Licenses and Permits

Business and Peddlers License

  • Peddlers License: All individuals or companies conducting door to door sales in Platte City must have a peddler’s license
    Peddlers License Application

Liquor License

  • Anyone selling or serving Liquor/intoxicating beverages in Platte City must have a City and State Liquor License
    Liquor License Application

Special Event Permit

  • Special Event Permit: Permits are required for any event public or private event occurring on public property, including city streets and rights of way or requiring specific support from City staff. Special Event Permits must be submitted to the City 45 days prior to the date of event.
    Special Event Permit Application