Open Record Requests

Open records request should be submitted to the City Clerk’s office. Verbal information requests submitted to anyone other than the City Clerk will not be considered an official Open Records Act request.

Although you are not required to complete a record request form, completion of the attached form ensures that the City Clerk has a full understanding of the information and documents that you wish to receive.

Paper forms for open record requests are available at City Hall and the Police Station.

Online submission of Records Request